Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Twickerz Payment Proof #4


Paid to Click at Twickerz

Twickerz is the first paid to click website I was paid at, except Neobux (which I may or may not keep track of on this website). The minimum amount needed to cash out and get the money is $0.10. You have to wait 10 days in between each cashout. It usually takes me about that long to get to the minimum (maybe a little extra) I highly recommend it! If you would like to sign up for Twickerz click on the banner below!


Twickerz Payment Proof

Here is the payment proof for Twickerz:


This Twickerz Payment: $0.20

Total Earned from 4 Payments from Twickerz: $0.94

My Favorite Feature of Twickerz

My favorite part about Twickerz would have to be the low cashout minimum. Only $0.10! I love to see that money in my Paypal account rather then the website, so it's great to get it of Twickerz and into Paypal after only 10 cents!

Join Twickerz Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment