Wednesday, May 16, 2012

JillsClickCorner Payment Proof #1

Paid to Click at JillsClickCorner

JillsClickCorner is a paid to click website that has just given me a payment to my Paypal account. The minimum cashout for JillsClickCorner is only $1. The amount of advertisements (or adverts) is the biggest reason I would join this website. It's quite possible for you to earn over 10 cents per day on this website with no referrals. Pretty simple! This website can earn for you pretty quickly as well. If you would like to join click the banner below!

JillsClickCorner Payment Proof

Here is proof that I was paid at JillsClickCorner:


This Payment: $1.02

Total Earned from 1 Payment from JillsClickCorner: $1.02

My Favorite JillsClickCorner Feature

I already mentioned it in the paragraph up above, but I think the amount of adverts would have to be my favorite feature on JillsClickCorner. With so many adverts, it doesn't take too long to make enough money to cash out on JillsClickCorner! If you wish to join, click the banner below!

1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete