Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Welcome to PTC Student!

Hello Reader:
My name is Nick Purcell. This is my new blog, you can also find my other blogs http://simplylearnbusiness.com and http://sbforeveryone.blogspot.com. This is a blog called PTC Student. PTC is paid to click for those who didn't know. You get paid to click on advertisements online! YOU could be doing this right now.

What is PTC Student?

PTC Student is a role reversal on my actual life. You see, I'm a high school student offline. But here on this blog I plan to teach you guys what PTC's you should join and start clicking at. If I, only a high school student, can do this then I'm sure you can too! It's really easy to build a pretty solid flow of income from these websites. On this website, I will be showing you the websites I have recently gotten payment from for three. reasons. 1) It shows that they really do pay and aren't a scam. 2) I hope it will inspire you to start working on earning yourself an income from thesee websites. 3) It will allow me to see what I've earned and from where.

So the posting schedule will be erratic, so I'd suggest you subscribe to the blog if you care at all. Some days I might have 5 postings and then I could go a week without a post at all. All posts will be fairly short, due to the lack of time I have. I still have to work on my other blogs and school, so I do have other things going on. 

But overall, I hope that you enjoy watching me earn and you should comment telling me how much you have earned, if you want! 

Happy Earning!

No comments:

Post a Comment