Thursday, May 10, 2012

PTC Box Payment Proof #1

Paid to Click at PTCBox

PTCBox is another paid to click website that has paid me into my Paypal account. The minimum cashout for PTCBox is $2, but only $1 for your first three cashouts! I think that's an awesome idea on the part of the owner. I see it as a nice little welcoming to the website. It's pretty cool and I feel a lot of other new paid to click websites should start this up. Again, I would highly recommend this website as well. Pretty quick to earn the $1 on this website. If you want to join click on the PTCBox banner below!

PTCBox  

PTCBox Payment Proof

Here is a payment proof from PTCBox:


This Payment: $1.02

Total Earned from 1 Payment from PTCBox: $1.02

My Favorite Feature on PTCBox

My Favorite Feature on PTCBox would have to be that each click earns you a lot. Each click earns you half a cent, which is a lot more then many other paid to click sites. But, if you upgrade you can earn all the way up to 5.5 cents PER CLICK! That's amazing for a paid-to-click website. So again, PTC Box is an amazing website. Check it out!

Happy Earning!

PTCBox

No comments:

Post a Comment